My Hobby-Your Favourite Work in Leisure - Go Everything

Thursday 5 October 2017

My Hobby-Your Favourite Work in Leisure

A hobby is a work we adopt to pass our spare time happily. A hobby is never a regular work. It is a work that we do for our fun and pleasure. A hobby keeps us buusy in our spare time. There are various kinds of hobbies.Singing,dancing,reading,writing,swimming and collecting coins and stamps are some popular hobbies.



I Love gardening very much and gardening is my favourite hobby. I am a lover of nature so I love to spend my time in my garden. I have developed a beautiful garden in the back yard of my home . I grow various varieties of flowers and vegetables there.

Everyday I get up early in the morning. Then I got to my garden to spend some time there. At first I clean the garden then I water the plants. Some time I dig the soil and prepare new nursery beds. Then I apply manure and fertilizers to them. Some times I sow seeds in them to raise new plants. Sometimes I uproot the nursery plants and transplant them. Sometimes I uproot the unwanted plants to keep the garden clean and beautiful.
Working in my garden makes me very  happy. The cool and fresh air of the morning recharges my energy. The morning songs of the dancing flowers, bright green leaves,flying butterflies and honey bees refreshes my eyes.

My hobby has come as a blessing to me and my family. I grow various kinds of seasonal flowers and vegetables. So we get a regular supply of fresh and tasty vegetable throughout the year. We also get regular supply of beautiful flowers for our home-temple.In this way gardening helps us to save a lot of money.

                                        "I love my hobby and i am proud of if."

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Hind] Inspirational & Motivational Movies Quotes

01. Badmaash Company : बड़े से बड़ा बिजनेस पैसे से नहीं, एक बड़े आइडिया से बड़ा होता है. 02. Jannat : जो हारता है, वही तो जीतन...